Forum L2MAD.WS

Quest for the 3rd profession of Fortune Seeker

durable

1. The quest Saga of the Fortune Seeker begins in Rune Township. In the square look for Mond.

Mond.png
 2. Teleport to the Town of Goddard. At the warehouse look for Pamela Aprodia.

Pamela.png
 3. Fly to Hot Springs and talk to Bavarin.
He needs to bring etc_crystal_blue_i00_0.bmp Ice Crystal, which you can get in the quest The Finest Ingredients - Part 1.
When you get the necessary item, go back to Bavarin. Then go back to Pamela Aprodia and get from her etc_resonance_amulet_i00_0.bmp Resonance Amulet — 1.

Bavarin.png
 4. Teleport to Hunter Village (from Aden) >> Northern Region The Enchanted Valley and look for the Tablet of Vision

Tablet%20of%20Vision4.png
 5. Teleport to Rune Township >> Valley of Saints and run to the next sign. Around it there will be angels Guardian of Forbidden Knowledge, which you need to kill until you get etc_resonance_amulet_i00_0.bmp Resonance Amulet — 2. We come to the tablet again.

Tablet%20of%20Vision5.png
 6. Teleport to Town of Goddard >> Wall of Argos and look for the tablet.
After talking to the tablet, the Archangel Iconoclasis will appear. Kill him to get etc_resonance_amulet_i00_0.bmp Resonance Amulet — 3.
After obtaining the necessary item, talk to the tablet again.

Tablet%20of%20Vision6.png
 7. Teleport to the Town of Goddard. Back at the warehouse looking for Pamela Aprodia 
Choose the side of the orcs, you will have to get etc_stone_gray_i00_0.bmp Divine Stone of Wisdom (which you can get on the quest Magical Power of Water)
After obtaining the etc_stone_gray_i00_0.bmp Divine Stone of Wisdom we return to Pamela Aprodia and obtain etc_resonance_amulet_i00_0.bmp Resonance Amulet — 4.

Pamela.png
 8. Teleport to Ketra Orc Outpost and look for the tablet. Return to the Town of Goddard. Again looking for Pamela Aprodia

Tablet%20of%20Vision8.png
 9. Teleporting to the Wall of Argos, run around the map and kill all the mobs in the vicinity, until we collect etc_eyeball_i00_0.bmp 700 Halisha's Mark (x3). Somewhere near the 700th mob will appear Archon of Halisha. He needs to kill and you will have etc_resonance_amulet_i00_0.bmp Resonance Amulet — 5.

Marks.png
 10. There in the Wall of Argos look for another tablet.

Tablet%20of%20Vision%20Marks.png
 11. Teleport to Rune Township >> Forest of the Dead and look for the next tablet.
After talking to the tablet Pamela Aprodia and Minervia Van Hacken will be summoned. Start beating Minervia Van Hacken. After he disappears, talk to Pamela Aprodia. And get etc_resonance_amulet_i00_0.bmp Resonance Amulet — 6. Talking to the tablet again.

Tablet%20of%20Vision11.png
 12. Go back to Mond in Rune Township and get the 3rd profession - Fortune Seeker.

Mond.png