Forum L2MAD.WS

Quest for the 3rd profession of Wind Rider

durable

1. The quest Saga of the Wind Rider begins in Hunters Village. Look for the Black Cat.

Black%20Cat.png
 2. Teleport to the Town of Goddard. Look in the church of the merchant of books Elena.

Elena.png
 3. Fly to Hot Springs and talk to Donath.
He needs to bring etc_crystal_blue_i00_0.bmp Ice Crystal, which you can get on the quest The Finest Ingredients - Part 1.
As well as the fish Etc_bream_i00_0.jpg Large White Fat Fish (can be bought on hand or catch, if your level of fishing 23 or higher).
When you gather the necessary items, return them to Donath. Then go back to Elena and get from her etc_resonance_amulet_i00_0.bmp Resonance Amulet — 1.

Donath.png
 4. Teleport to Hunter Village (from Aden) >> Northern Region The Enchanted Valley and look for the Tablet of Vision

Tablet%20of%20Vision4.png
 5. Teleport to Rune Township >> Valley of Saints and run to the next sign. Around it there will be angels Guardian of Forbidden Knowledge, which you need to kill until you get etc_resonance_amulet_i00_0.bmp Resonance Amulet — 2. We come to the sign again.

Tablet%20of%20Vision5.png
 6. Teleport to Town of Goddard >> Ketra Orc Outpost run to the next Tablet of Vision.
After talking to the tablet, there will be Monument Watcher Ezekiel. Kill him to get the etc_resonance_amulet_i00_0.bmp Resonance Amulet — 3.  
After obtaining the necessary item, talk to the sign again.

Tablet%20of%20Vision6.png
 7. Teleport to Ketra Orc Outpost to Hermit.
Choose the side of the orcs, you will have to get etc_stone_gray_i00_0.bmp Divine Stone of Wisdom. (which can be obtained on the quest Magical Power of Water)
After getting the etc_stone_gray_i00_0.bmp Divine Stone of Wisdom we return to Hermit and get etc_resonance_amulet_i00_0.bmp Resonance Amulet — 4.

Hermit1.png
 8. Teleport to the Ketra Orc Outpost and look for the sign.

Tablet%20of%20Vision8.png
 9. Teleport to the Wall of Argos. At the teleport point look for Hermit.

Hermit2.png
 10. Teleporting to the Wall of Argos, run around the map and kill all the mobs in the vicinity, until we collect etc_eyeball_i00_0.bmp 700 Halisha's Mark (x3). Somewhere near the 700th mob will appear Archon of Halisha. He needs to kill and you will have etc_resonance_amulet_i00_0.bmp Resonance Amulet — 5.

Marks.png
 11. There in the Wall of Argos look for another tablet.

Tablet%20of%20Vision%20Marks.png
 12. Teleport from Hunters Village. In the vicinity of the village look for the sign. After talking to the sign, Eternity Wanderer Staris and Monument Defender Azrael will be summoned. Start beating Monument Defender Azrael. After he disappeared talk to Eternity Wanderer Staris. And get etc_resonance_amulet_i00_0.bmp Resonance Amulet — 6. Talking to the sign again.

Tablet%20of%20Vision12.png
 13. Go back to Black Cat in Hunters Village and get the 3rd profession - Wind Rider.

Black%20Cat.png