Forum L2MAD.WS

Mage rebalance

VaustII

I do understand you built this server for mages to dominate, perhaps even you play mages yourselves here.

However, their damage is just way overpowering. a tank with 3.3k mdef getting critted for 4.5k? I think its a misunderstanding of some sort.

Can you look into the matter please? It almost makes it impossible to compete anyhow against mages. Please try to make it work in a way that the server is more balanced.

Also, can you please look at the vengeance UD skill? im not sure how it is with other tanks, but on my shillien templar, once used, cannot be deleted from buffs like regular UD.
Another thing, aggression doesnt work. Description says the skill will keep someone aggro'd at you for 6-8 seconds, but often it doesnt hold 2 seconds and the cooldown is ridiculous when looking at 'gains' of the skill, or it's lackof.

Thank you

19 hours ago, VaustII said:

I do understand you built this server for mages to dominate, perhaps even you play mages yourselves here.

However, their damage is just way overpowering. a tank with 3.3k mdef getting critted for 4.5k? I think its a misunderstanding of some sort.

Can you look into the matter please? It almost makes it impossible to compete anyhow against mages. Please try to make it work in a way that the server is more balanced.

Also, can you please look at the vengeance UD skill? im not sure how it is with other tanks, but on my shillien templar, once used, cannot be deleted from buffs like regular UD.
Another thing, aggression doesnt work. Description says the skill will keep someone aggro'd at you for 6-8 seconds, but often it doesnt hold 2 seconds and the cooldown is ridiculous when looking at 'gains' of the skill, or it's lackof.

Thank you

Maybe first you learn how to play and then write something like that. Make FULL archer and you kill mage with 2-3 hits. All mages in this server playing long time and they all are with FULL items + using quick healing potions (this is worst thing in this server).

Most unbalanced class is Tyrant. 9999UD. 2 full party's can't kill 1 tyran, that's a big joke.

Ye, so all i will do is make archer and that will solve my problem? Get a grip of reality mate. Moment, when mage kills tank on 3 hits indicates disbalance. If you have problem with disbalance of of the tyrant, create your own thread with your insight regarding the matter and describe it properly..

Also, im not talking about destroying mages, im talking about not making the server mage-oriented, mage-dominating