Forum L2MAD.WS

Server Opening Update [x10] October 15

root

Presenting you a list of changes to the server Interlude x10, as well as changes and fixes for the servers x100 and x1200:

• Patch (v6.2.1, available for download on the website)
     - All changes and innovations described below (must be downloaded)
     - Fixed bug with flooding messages in the chat without automatic punishment in the form of a chat ban
     - A lot of small fixes in the localization
  • New Rare Equipment (new x10 server only)
    The following items are available for crafting: Weapons (S-Grade), Armor (A, S-Grade), and Jewelry (S-Grade)

After crafting, you also get Sealed items, which must be printed:
    Weapons (S-Grade) :

rare_forgotten_blade_nosa.jpg Rare Forgotten Blade
    rare_basalt_battlehammer_nosa.jpg Rare Basalt Battlehammer
    rare_imperial_staff_nosa.jpg Rare Imperial Staff
    rare_angel_slayer_nosa.jpg Rare Angel Slayer
    rare_dragon_hunter_axe_nosa.jpg Rare Dragon Hunter Axe
    rare_saint_spear_nosa.jpg Rare Saint Spear
    rare_demon_splinter_nosa.jpg Rare Demon Splinter
    rare_heavens_divider_nosa.jpg Rare Heavens Divider
    rare_arcana_mace_nosa.jpg Rare Arcana Mace
    rare_draconic_bow_nosa.jpg Rare Draconic Bow
    rare_tallum_blade_dark_legion_nosa.jpg Rare Tallum Blade*Dark Legion's Edge
    rare_tallum_blade_nosa.jpg Rare Tallum Blade
    rare_dark_legion_nosa.jpg Rare Dark Legion's Edge

Armor (indicated by sets) :
    A-Grade:

sealed_rare_dark_crystal_breastplate.jpg Sealed Rare Dark Crystal Breastplate
    sealed_rare_tallum_plate_armor.jpg Sealed Rare Tallum Plate Armor
    sealed_rare_dark_crystal_leather_armor.j Sealed Rare Dark Crystal Leather Armor
    sealed_rare_tallum_tunic.jpg Sealed Rare Tallum Tunic
    sealed_rare_dark_crystal_robe.jpg Sealed Rare Dark Crystal Robe
    sealed_rare_armor_of_nightmare.jpg Sealed Rare Armor of Nightmare
    sealed_rare_majestic_plate_armor.jpg Sealed Rare Majestic Plate Armor
    sealed_rare_leather_armor_of_nightmare.j Sealed Rare Leather Armor of Nightmare
    sealed_rare_majestic_leather_armor.jpg Sealed Rare Majestic Leather Armor
    Sealed_rare_nightmare_robe.jpg Sealed Rare Nightmare Robe
    sealed_rare_majestic_robe.jpg Sealed Rare Majestic Robe

S-Grade:

rare_sealed_imperial_crusader_breastplat Rare Sealed Imperial Crusader Breastplate
    Rare_sealed_draconic_leather_armor.jpg Rare Sealed Draconic Leather Armor
    rare_sealed_major_arcana_robe.jpg Rare Sealed Major Arcana Robe

Jewelry (S-Grade) :

tt_necklace.jpg Rare Sealed Tateossian Necklace
    tt_earring.jpg Rare Sealed Tateossian Earring
    tt_ring.jpg Rare Sealed Tateossian Ring

Characteristics:
    Rare items give additional characteristics, similar to switching from A to S-Grade

Extraction method:
    To get the Rare recipe you need, you must have x50 of the corresponding regular recipe (exchange is available in GM Shop->Craft)

rare_recipe_en.jpg

To craft rare_sealed_dark_crystal.jpg Rare equipment you need x50 materials from the usual crafting
    Example rare_arcana_mace.jpg Rare Arcana Mace:

rar_recipe.jpg Recipe: Rare Arcana Mace (100%): 1
    Etc_squares_gray_i00_0.jpg Arcana Mace Head: 1700
    Etc_blacksmiths_frame_i00_0.jpg Warsmith's Holder: 400
    Etc_lump_white_i00_0.jpg Mithril Alloy: 15400
    Etc_synthetic_cokes_i00_0.jpg Synthetic Cokes: 15400
    Etc_squares_wood_i00_0.jpg Durable Metal Plate: 30800
    Etc_gem_red_i00_0.jpg Enria: 7700
    Etc_crystal_gold_i00_0.jpg Crystal: S Grade: 21100
    Etc_bead_silver_i00_0.jpg Gemstone S: 4300

Appearance (only the Weapon is different) :
    rare_forgotten_blade.jpg Rare Forgotten Blade:
    Внешний вид:

rare_forgotten_blade.gif

rare_basalt_battlehammer.jpg Rare Basalt Battlehammer:
    Внешний вид:

rare_basalt_battlehammer.gif

rare_imperial_staff.jpg Rare Imperial Staff:
    Внешний вид:

rare_imperial_staff.gif

rare_angel_slayer.jpg Rare Angel Slayer:
    Внешний вид:

rare_angel_slayer.gif

rare_dragon_hunter_axe.jpg Rare Dragon Hunter Axe:
    Внешний вид:

rare_dragon_hunter_axe.gif

rare_saint_spear.jpg Rare Saint Spear:
    Внешний вид:

rare_saint_spear.gif

rare_demon_splinter.jpg Rare Demon Splinter:
    Внешний вид:

rare_demon_splinter.gif

rare_heavens_divider.jpg Rare Heavens Divider:
    Внешний вид:

rare_heavens_divider.gif

rare_arcana_mace.jpg Rare Arcana Mace:

Внешний вид:

rare_arcana_mace.gif

rare_draconic_bow.jpg Rare Draconic Bow:

Внешний вид:

rare_draconic_bow.gif

rare_tallum_blade.jpg Rare Tallum Blade*Dark Legion's Edge:
    Внешний вид:

rare_tallum_blade.gif

• Skills Enchanting:
    codex.jpg Secret Book of Giants - drop off all level 76+ monsters
    Etc_codex_of_giant_i03_0.jpg Giant's Codex - Mastery - In case of unsuccessful enchanting, the skill is not reset, but remains at the same level, drop from the bosses of 76+ level
    Chance of enchanting skills increased, added the ability to enchant Skill0146_0.jpg passive skills, skills Skill0337_0.jpg 3 professions
    Also now when enchanting instead of EXP is required etc_adena_i00.png Adena (both for enchanting the codex.jpg Secret Book of Giants and for the Etc_codex_of_giant_i03_0.jpg Giant's Codex - Mastery)
    Enchanting with Mastery books is available in (GM Shop->Enhant)
    The cost is given for enchanting:
    Внешний вид:

skill_enchant_adena_ru.jpgskill_enchant_adena_mastery_en.jpg

• New Runes (only for the new x10 server):
    newrune.jpg Rune of EXP, SP, Drop, Spoil and Adena 50% (Works for 2 days) - 8 Coin of Luck
    newrune.jpg Rune of EXP, SP, Drop, Spoil and Adena 50% (Works for 7 days) - 22 Coin of Luck
    newrune.jpg Rune of EXP, SP, Drop, Spoil and Adena 50% (Works for 30 days) - 50 Coin of Luck
    Description: Starts its action as soon as it appears in your inventory. Increases EXP, SP, Drop, Spoil and Adena by 50% of the base server rate. Works in conjunction with a premium account. Runes do not add up. Expires even when you are offline.
  • Class Manager:
     - For the x100 servers and the new x10, a Class Manager has been implemented, which you may have already seen on the x1200 and x100000 servers
     - Feature for x100 and x10:
    To be able to add, change a subclass, you will need to pay once etc_adena_i00.png 10.000.000 Adena
     - The cost of obtaining 3 professions for the server x10 - etc_eyeball_i00.png 700 Halisha's Mark and etc_adena_i00.png 10.000.000 Adena
    After getting 3 professions (only for x10) is now issued codex.jpg Secret Book of Giants
     - Items etc_eyeball_i00.png Halisha's Mark drop in the location Wall of Agros from monsters: Grave Scarab, Scavenger Scarab, Grave Ant, Scavenger Ant, Shrine Knight and Shrine Guard
     - For the x100 server, no change (3.000.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena)
    classmanagerv2_en.jpgclassmanager2v2_en.jpg
  • Shift+Click on monsters and bosses:
     - Now displays Drop and Spoil: item name, quantity and chance (all numbers correspond to the rates of the corresponding server)
     - Completely redesigned mechanism, display and formulas responsible for the work of the system
     - Also takes into account the premium account (odds and quantities are adjusted for you)
    Display example:
    shiftall_en.jpg
  • Fixed bug with drop Adena (quantity) from blue and red champions, as well as from the epic bosses
    Quantity for premium and non-premium players did not differ + multiplication by server raits was not correct (on the server x1200)
  • skill3080.png Item Skill: Paralyze (Chance) the duration is reduced from 30 seconds to 15 seconds
  • For the x10 server:
     - No sale of Weapons, Armor, and Jewelry in the Donate Shop, only services, accessories, and consumables
  • Siege of Castles:
     - Fixed bug with caste even those castles for the siege of which the clan did not register to attack
     - Fixed bug with opening and closing of the broken doors and then it was impossible to pass through them (it was an invisible obstacle)
     - Fixed bug with display of the Castle after its loss by clan in Alt + N. The information needed to be restored

And many other fixes, about which there is no point in writing (on the server side).

• root pinned this topic

List of fixes and changes after the OBT:

• Fixed all problems related to Dropped Items, Spoil, Adena with Premium Account and Runes

• Now when you open multicells in Alt + B the dialog box will remain in the same place where you were (like the NPC)

• Increased chance of passage Skill1366_0.jpg Seal of Despair by 2 times
  • Increased chance of passage Skill1367_0.jpg Seal of Disease by 25%
  • Increased chance of passage Skill1248_0.jpg Seal of Suspension by 2.5 times
  • Fixed errors in the description of new sharpened skills
  • At the request of the players, added to the drop and spoil Shield_skeleton_buckler_i00_0.jpg Skeleton Buckler
  • Significantly increased the price of D, C, B-Grade equipment, MP/HP cans
  • Reduced prices in the "Other" section, book Etc_codex_of_giant_i03_0.jpg Giant's Codex - Mastery and topls.jpg Top-Grade Life Stone leve: 76 sold for 2.500.000 etc_ancient_adena_i00.png Ancient Adena and 3.000.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena
  • Reduced required amount of etc_adena_i00.png Adena/SP for enchanting skills with Etc_codex_of_giant_i03_0.jpg Giant's Codex - Mastery
  • For rar_arcane.jpg Rare equipment now requires x50 materials from normal crafting instead of x100
  • Etc_wind_rune_i00_0.jpg Seal Stones now fall in all catacombs and necropolises
  • coinofluck.jpg The price for the Premium Buff has been reduced to 40 Coin of Luck
  • Chance of enchanting on Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05_0.jpg Weapons reduced from 66% to 50%
  • With Premium Account and Rune, it always falls now Etc_eyeball_i00_0.jpg 1 Halisha's Mark (instead of 2)
  • Changed prices for Events Manager
  • Reduced drop of High/Top-Grade Life Stone from raid bosses of level 76+, L2MAD Boss, Orfen, Core
  • From raid bosses, L2MAD Boss, Core/Orfen now drop Etc_codex_of_giant_i03_0.jpg Giant's Codex - Mastery instead of regular books
  • The clan is now created level 1, more details:
     - To pump up the clan now requires etc_adena_i00.png Adena and SP, egg-earth-a.png Clan Eggs drops from Bosses
     - Table of clan levels increase:

clan_up_en.jpg

Here are just the main things, there were more corrections and changes.

A list of recent fixes/changes:

• Fixed a bug with an incorrect drop formula for some items that caused the odds to be temporarily lowered for display
  • Fixed all problems with the correct multiplication according to server raits items when dropping
  • Fixed bug with display of raiting (Shift+Click) of some drop items on bosses
  • Olympiad:
     - Now the damage you do to your opponent's pet is not counted when calculating the winner at the end of the battle, if the winner is determined by who passed on who
     - Previously, damage dealt to a character would only begin to count after you reached the enemy's HP
       This has now been fixed
  • Fixed bug with disappearing newrune.jpg Premium Runes for 30 days after Relog
  • Reduced chance of dropping common codex.jpg Secret Book of Giants to 1% (was 1.5%)
  • Fixed item icon display etc_eyeball_i00.png Halisha's Mark (NPC Auction)
  • NPC Item Broker added a book display in the Giant Codex section Etc_codex_of_giant_i03_0.jpg Giant's Codex - Mastery, which is sold on the market from the players
  • Now the skill mass_sweep.jpg Mass Sweeper does not require targeting on a dead monster to use
  • Fixed bugs caused by previous updates

Here are just the main things, there were more corrections and changes.