Forum L2MAD.WS

Barakiel quest item suggestion

Howler

Hi, I have a suggestion to make it easier for new players get nobless. Since Im trying to get nobless for a week now, without success Im a little bit frustrated. This last hit idea is wrong because many clans are there and the newbies have no chance to get it. Why not make it dropping a chest from which everyone can get the item for nobless? I was killing barakiel for like 10 times and didnt get nobless yet. Last time a random solo guy got without a party... I was thinking on donating premium buffs but I rather leave the server, I wont waste my time here. Cheers

I agree with almost everything, but the idea of the Chest to finish the quest would make it very "Easy", this current system makes it more "Difficult", but a third alternative would be valid, because, being very easy it loses its grace.

I didn't particularly like a Lineage 2 server since 2013, so I think a good study on the topic is worthwhile.

17 hours ago, Howler said:

Maybe a second Barakiel with a lesser quality drop would be ideal which is unattractive for the big clans.

We have a L2MAD boss for clans, if you have any other suggestions, we will be happy to hear them

21 hours ago, Howler said:

Maybe a second Barakiel with a lesser quality drop would be ideal which is unattractive for the big clans.

You are crazy? What makes the server interesting is the competition, gather your clan and get organized, we are doing it.

4 hours ago, MAD said:

We have a L2MAD boss for clans, if you have any other suggestions, we will be happy to hear them

10 minutes ago, Azwrait said:

You are crazy? What makes the server interesting is the competition, gather your clan and get organized, we are doing it.

Yes, I understand its good competition, but I dont have much time to play and cant really compete with big full donate star wars clans. Im more of a lonely wolf type. Btw the original noblesse quest still working?

1 minute ago, Howler said:

Yes, I understand its good competition, but I dont have much time to play and cant really compete with big full donate star wars clans. Im more of a lonely wolf type. Btw the original noblesse quest still working?

I agree, playing against donates is very complicated, but against them they lack fingers, they are terrible game play, fortunately donate does not give fingers. ?

13 minutes ago, Howler said:

And good question about the quest, I believe it is an alternative, after all with the current quest drop it would not be as difficult as the quest is, because the sub class part is taken from the NPC;