Forum L2MAD.WS

GM-s in a game

Linnek

Maybe i am wrong, mby not...this is a 5th day of the server, how the hell then some guys from only 1 clan can have epics +10??????

I am sps with tts +3/+4 am +5 and passive m barrier, playing on full resists, i was fighting with sps but... i hit him normal 120dmg and he hits me for 700dmg normal with same skill ;D

After that someone told me why...

Srsly guys? i understund thats funny to play at over powered characters vs not equiped players on server start be cause i has got my own server too... but... let me know... ur doing that because you are to weak to play like a normal player on server?

There are no ballance, totaly... tyrant is 0... titan is 0... daggers are overpowered... dominator 0

it suck

Imperial tomb is totaly bugged... this is 2019 and u cant buy a normal geodata for 50$? with good path nodes and zones? thats too expensive?

Events are bugged

items are disapearing from inventory

Players on server are pking everywhere because u can remove pk by killing 1 mob thats sick and they are pking bcs they are just a russian (kill or die)

Putin will not drop the bomb on your house if u will make some events some times.... this server is borring

GMS... play more with full epics +++ and this server will die cause of u

• 1 month later...