Forum L2MAD.WS

Classes Balance

Blazkane

On the last update we had a few downgrades on the mages and a few updates on the fighters, I have a few contribuitions to make on things i think would be fair to change:

Zealot is currently activated with 70% of HP, making the usage of it very fast using the conversion sword, the original skill is used only at 30% or less HP, I suggest it to be lowered to 50%.
Spellsingers are losing the advantage attribute for them, casting speed, i suggest the maximum cast speed to be at 2250; At 2150 dont matter if you have a olf +9 or +8, you will have the maximum.

Best regads.

Signed.

Tyrant is now insanely strong, and it already was pretty strong before this update. Just go to 1200x and even 100x and see what's 'the-new-thing' class.

Also the same about casting speed's limit can be said for summoner classes, specially warlock and elemental master. 2150 is ridiculous.

You guys should implement specific limits for each specific class inside mystic classes cluster instead of 'well, 2150 for everyone and that's it'.

There are different types of fighters with different skills, and the balance were made looking for each class, while mages casting speed status has been kinda careless.

I just think that there should be some review at this point.

Yours,

Zed.

On 4/30/2023 at 6:42 PM, Blazkane said:

On the last update we had a few downgrades on the mages and a few updates on the fighters, I have a few contribuitions to make on things i think would be fair to change:

Zealot is currently activated with 70% of HP, making the usage of it very fast using the conversion sword, the original skill is used only at 30% or less HP, I suggest it to be lowered to 50%.
Spellsingers are losing the advantage attribute for them, casting speed, i suggest the maximum cast speed to be at 2250; At 2150 dont matter if you have a olf +9 or +8, you will have the maximum.

Best regads.

Also about Zealot (and Frenzy), a good change would be allow the skill to be used only with fist/two-handed swords weapons instead of lower/change it's usage percentage.

Yours,

Zed.

• 3 months later...