Forum L2MAD.WS

Properties problem

pogoboll

@durable@Adm1ral@MAD i think you guys are the owners of l2mad, so hello xd

yesterday i just realized that if you buy mystic property on auction, you receive archimage, and vice-versa.

the legend of those two properties is swapped in this case, and it happens on 1200x and 100x (already checked)

also i would like to know about my hero circlet (1200x) unable to be used after my hero status ended, while i see other people using it without hero.

image.png.518653104336ec55df51ab794070bcc4.png

i really would like to know if you guys are going to fix it or not, coz i have my excellence property on it and it's not fair to make me pay cols to change the accessory while other people doesn't have to do that coz they can use it anytime..

23 hours ago, durable said:

Hi, as far as I remember, this is the crown of the castle, but not the hero

omg, no way man ahahah!

anyhow, do you mind it would be possible to enable the hero circlet to be used by current and ex-hero status players?

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/25/2023 at 4:14 PM, pogoboll said:

@durable@Adm1ral@MAD i think you guys are the owners of l2mad, so hello xd

yesterday i just realized that if you buy mystic property on auction, you receive archimage, and vice-versa.

the legend of those two properties is swapped in this case, and it happens on 1200x and 100x (already checked)

also i would like to know about my hero circlet (1200x) unable to be used after my hero status ended, while i see other people using it without hero.

image.png.518653104336ec55df51ab794070bcc4.png

i really would like to know if you guys are going to fix it or not, coz i have my excellence property on it and it's not fair to make me pay cols to change the accessory while other people doesn't have to do that coz they can use it anytime..

Hi, 

I am merely a player like yourself ?? hope you found a solution. 

kindest regards

ADM1RAL - Alex