Forum L2MAD.WS

Bug on properties

zedisonfire

Hello, there!

@Adm1ral, can you pass this to the administration?

I'm not sure if you guys know this, but the properties created BEFORE update still with acessory's status bonus (pdef and mdef) added on it.

image.png.02c38fed3738d9e5213b541aedd973bb.png

As you can see, it should be +15% instead of +27%, but still with +12% old bonus (normal acessories has 8% I guess).

It must be checked and fixed as soon as possible on all servers.

Yours,

Zed.

8 hours ago, zedisonfire said:

Hello, there!

I'm not sure if you guys know this, but the properties created BEFORE update still with acessory's status bonus (pdef and mdef) added on it.

As you can see, it should be +15% instead of +27%, but still with +12% old bonus (normal acessories has 8% I guess).

Yours,

Zed.

Hi,

The description might be showing wrong percentage, although in fact it adds the amount it should. But sure, I’ll just tag the admin and moderator in your topic, they should be able to see it. 

@MAD @durable

best regards

ADM1RAL - Alex

On 3/17/2023 at 6:00 AM, zedisonfire said:

Hello, there!

Yours,

Zed.

Hi, you may be playing on an old patch, we changed it before the start of the server, update the patch

3 hours ago, durable said:

Hi, you may be playing on an old patch, we changed it before the start of the server, update the patch

Hey!

Hmmm, but my mdef, for example, without property is 2935, and with excellence goes to 3727.

If I'm using an old patch, does it mean I'm cheating on status? Because it's +27% instead of +15% xd.

And what about other players?

Also I'd like to talk about Hero Wings of Destiny Circlet. When your hero status ends, you 'lose' all the equipments, and cannot use the circlet anymore.

As it does not add any status anymore, would you guys mind about let it be used by normal players that have been hero before? I'm asking because it looks more beauty than the other accessories, and you need an accessory to use properties xd.

Yours,

Zed.

On 3/19/2023 at 1:06 AM, zedisonfire said:

Hey!

Hmmm, but my mdef, for example, without property is 2935, and with excellence goes to 3727.

If I'm using an old patch, does it mean I'm cheating on status? Because it's +27% instead of +15% xd.

And what about other players?

Also I'd like to talk about Hero Wings of Destiny Circlet. When your hero status ends, you 'lose' all the equipments, and cannot use the circlet anymore.

As it does not add any status anymore, would you guys mind about let it be used by normal players that have been hero before? I'm asking because it looks more beauty than the other accessories, and you need an accessory to use properties xd.

Yours,

Zed.

It depends on which server we're talking about, because we haven't updated the old servers.
About the Hero Crown, I'll find that out