Forum L2MAD.WS

X1200OLD

mateo-vani@hotmail.com

Hi there,

It is quite normal that one or two sides control the vast majority of epics/weekly rewards. Not sure about x1200 but on x100 there is usually at least two sides competing all the time. 

a probable part solution would be something like introducing a few days penalty for leaving a clan. Although this won’t stop people from various clans to help each other. 

make your clan and fight/compete for ranks and you might just succeed, if not feel free to join x100 - we’ll find you a spot ??

best regards

ADM1RAL- Alex 

hello alex  thanks for your replay  ..  

im play already  with my clan in x1200old  ..  and i see only 1 clan 20 people  take boss rewards  everything     the only think what i can do to this server is full donate all clan to start    fight   with them and i thing this is not  good idia  because   the server dont have people because of this clan    ... i think this  penalty  after u leave the clan is a great  to make it  because they cant jumb to another clans ... 

i like this server but  the new clans cant do nothing  here  and you guyz lost people from server  .. so  i dont know 

best regards 

Mateo Vani 

4 hours ago, [email protected] said:

hello alex  thanks for your replay  ..  

im play already  with my clan in x1200old  ..  and i see only 1 clan 20 people  take boss rewards  everything     the only think what i can do to this server is full donate all clan to start    fight   with them and i thing this is not  good idia  because   the server dont have people because of this clan    ... i think this  penalty  after u leave the clan is a great  to make it  because they cant jumb to another clans ... 

i like this server but  the new clans cant do nothing  here  and you guyz lost people from server  .. so  i dont know 

best regards 

Mateo Vani 

Yea well it is an issue, but the thing is - the clans who usually dominante are pretty structured in their approach to this game. In other words, this means that they not only use a lot of time playing, but also strategically pick classes and form packs to make sure that they are able to win fights.

The good thing is that whatever the top clan is doing, any other clans and alliances are welcome to do the same and see if they can win. Furthermore, the administration is continually working on improvements - every new opening of a server on l2mad there are new fixes and attempts to balance the game. Therefore, If you have any suggestions, feel free to write them - preferably to the technical section with clear examples of how things could be improved. 

wish you a great time and a good game

beat regards

ADM1RAL - Alex