Forum L2MAD.WS

Request to the administration!

Adm1ral

Dear Administration,  

We urge you to assign a moderator to the English speaking forum - the moderator has to have access and contact to you, the administration, which would enable him/her to respond to topics and discussions quick and precisely! 

We understand that you have your plate full, but something needs to be done about the forum or it will loose its function completely. The forum seems dead and inactive, people who are confronted by in-game obstacles or issues are usually referred to the forum, but are often forced to wait weeks for an answer - I base this on nearly two years of playing on the l2Mad project - this is unacceptable to say the least. 

Again, please consider this, or at the very least ask for help - we have all sorts of people playing, with various backgrounds and linguistic capabilities who, I'm almost sure, would like to help you out if the help was needed. 

Kindest regards

ADM1RAL - Alex

Dear Admin,

Surely I can give it an attempt and help you to moderate the English forum of your project, but only for a period. My role as moderator would revolve around communication mostly, which means that I would mostly be reading and answering to topics - as I am not myself familiar with anything regarding the game system or technical setup, I will have to find answers, which I will be directing to you. My precondition is therefore that; if I have questions (probably stemming from players), you should try to answer them as soon as possible, and I will find a way to convey your message. 

Ideally, if we decide to let me help you out, you would in the mean time look for a permanent moderator to your forum, who is familiar with the project or likewise has quick access to information regarding the game/plans/strategies/setup and who constantly watches the forum. A real time chat/fast inquiry reply system would be great! I dont know if you are familiar with l2 scryde - they have it - within an hour of your inquiry submission you get an answer, which is really helpful for especially new players. It generally goes without saying that a forum that is alive with active GMs or administration is of upmost importance, and creates a community for people interested in the project also outside of their time for the game, say, in the work time.  

Kindest regards,

ADM1RAL - Alex