Forum L2MAD.WS

olympiad

mateo-vani@hotmail.com

Hello, it is not forbidden to do this, it is impossible to control, do you not understand it yourself that a person can not use a skill on purpose and allegedly on purpose to lose a fight?
The other person can say that he is lagged

ok i understand that ...   but im say  1 person put 4 bots in oly and take hero with bots so another normal ppl can be take a hero because this person   have  50 60 points ( let say with MysticMuse 50 60 points with feed  ) so 1 MysticMuse normal  cant win 50 60  points alone .. yes u can do something for this   (ban) or (Jail) because 1 clan stay all day and feed all class  this is not normal 

Hello mate,

Unfortunately this is the system - players are able to feed each other, therefore strong Olympiad players mostly farm points throughout the whole week. By the end of the week, they just feed all the classes. Especially now that weekly coins are paid to the clan with the highest amount of points, the motivation for feeding and taking all the heroes into your particular clan grows. Your option is to create a class that is able to farm Olympiad and outplay your opposition. 

I can tell you that at this moment the feeding is harder than it was, say, a year ago - people were able to sign in several characters to Olympiad at once, now everyone are limited to one HWID at any point. So this means that the feeding got harder - you should be able to sign in and catch those waves, in which the feeding occurs, and take the points for yourself, that is if you are playing well enough to win. 

To your point though, I would encourage the administration to maybe limit the hero count per HWID account to 1 max 2 heroes - this way no one player would have more than one or two heroes at any given moment, that is unless they cheat with the HWID setup.

Anyways, best of luck to you

kindest regards
ADM1RAL - Alex