Forum L2MAD.WS

Server Opening Update [x100] January 2

root

Presenting you a list of changes to the opening MultiCraft x100 server, as well as changes and fixes for x10 and x1200 servers:

• New Rare Equipment (Weapon, Armor, and Costume Jewelry), must be carried to improve:
     - The appropriate items and rare_recipe.jpg Rare recipe for it
     - x25 warsmithres.jpg resources for crafting an ordinary item
     - Commission 10.000.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena for Armor, Jewelry and 30.000.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena for Weapons
    Rare items give characteristics similar to switching from A to S-Grade (P. Attack and M. Attack, P. Def and M. Def.)
    Example: Rare Arcana Mace +3 gives M.Atk as Arcana Mace +6
    When you improve an outfit on Rare, the enchant and skill from topls.jpg Life Stone is carried over
    You can upgrade items to Rare in the GM Shop (Craft->Rare Items)

Appearance (only the Weapon is different) :
rare_forgotten_blade.jpg Rare Forgotten Blade:

Внешний вид:

rare_forgotten_blade.gif

rare_basalt_battlehammer.jpg Rare Basalt Battlehammer:

Внешний вид:

rare_basalt_battlehammer.gif

rare_imperial_staff.jpg Rare Imperial Staff:

Внешний вид:

rare_imperial_staff.gif

rare_angel_slayer.jpg Rare Angel Slayer:

Внешний вид:

rare_angel_slayer.gif

rare_dragon_hunter_axe.jpg Rare Dragon Hunter Axe:

Внешний вид:

rare_dragon_hunter_axe.gif

rare_saint_spear.jpg Rare Saint Spear:

Внешний вид:

rare_saint_spear.gif

rare_demon_splinter.jpg Rare Demon Splinter:

Внешний вид:

rare_demon_splinter.gif

rare_heavens_divider.jpg Rare Heavens Divider:

Внешний вид:

rare_heavens_divider.gif

rare_arcana_mace.jpg Rare Arcana Mace:

Внешний вид:

rare_arcana_mace.gif

rare_draconic_bow.jpg Rare Draconic Bow:

Внешний вид:

rare_draconic_bow.gif

rare_tallum_blade.jpg Rare Tallum Blade*Dark Legion's Edge:

Внешний вид:

rare_tallum_blade.gif

• Skill Enchanting:
    codex.jpg Secret Book of Giants - sold for etc_adena_i00.png Adena and Etc_ancient_adena_i00_0.jpg Ancient Adena in the GM Shop (Other), drops from 76+ bosses
    Etc_codex_of_giant_i03_0.jpg Giant's Codex - Mastery - in case of unsuccessful enchanting the skill does not reset, but remains at the same level, fall from the bosses of 76+ level, as well as sold for etc_adena_i00.png Adena and Etc_ancient_adena_i00_0.jpg Ancient Adena in GM Shop (Other)
    Chance of enchanting skills increased, added the ability to enchant Skill0146_0.jpg passive skills, skills Skill0337_0.jpg 3 professions
    Also now when sharpening instead of EXP is required etc_adena_i00.png Adena (for enchant codex.jpg Secret Book of Giants, and Etc_codex_of_giant_i03_0.jpg Giant's Codex - Mastery)
    Mastery book sharpening is available in (GM Shop->Enchant)
    The cost is given for enchanting:
    Внешний вид:

skill_enchant_adena_ru.jpgskill_enchant_adena_mastery_en.jpg

• Class Manager:
     - The cost of obtaining 3 professions - 700 etc_eyeball_i00.png Halisha's Mark and 10.000.000 etc_adena_i00.png Adena
     - After you get 3 professions, you now get codex.jpg Secret Book of Giants
  • New Item: olfshirt.jpg Olf's T-shirt
    Sold at GM Shop (Other) for etc_adena_i00.png 7.500.000 Adena. Dressed in the underwear slot (in the same place as the suits)
    The shirt is enchanted with a special enchant enchantolfshirt.jpg Blessed Olf's T-shirt Enchant Scroll, which is also on sale in the GM Shop (Other) for etc_adena_i00.png 2.500.000 Adena
    Safe enchat: +3, maximum: +10, in case of unsuccessful enchantment item is reset to +0
    You can upgrade your costume to Olf's at the Donate Shop by crossing olfshirt.jpg Olf's T-shirt and costume, and get olfcostume.jpg Olf's Costume, which changes the appearance of the character and gives characteristics when enchanted:

Внешний вид:

+1: PvP Def +1%
    +2: PvP Def +2%
    +3: PvP Def +3%
    +4: PvP Def +4%, CP +500
    +5: PvP Def +5% CP +500, Speed +5
    +6: PvP Def +6% CP +500, Speed +5, CON +1
    +7: PvP Def +7% CP +500, Speed +5, CON, MEN +1
    +8: PvP Def +8% CP +500, Speed +5, STR, INT, MEN, CON +1
    +9: PvP Def +9% CP +500, Speed +5, STR, INT, WIT, DEX, MEN, CON +1
    +10: PvP Atk/Def +10% CP +500, Speed +5, STR, INT, WIT, DEX, MEN, CON +1

• At the Olympiad you can now buff up to 5 additional buffs to choose from:
    haste.png Haste: lvl 2
    ww.png Wind Walk: lvl 2
    empower.png Empower: lvl 3
    acumen.png Acumen: lvl 3
    concentration.png Concentration: lvl 6
    might.png Might: lvl 3
    guidance.png Guidance: lvl 3
    focus.png Focus: lvl 3
    death_whisper.png Death Whisper: lvl 3
    bers.png Berserker Spirit: lvl 2

• Character Limits:
    Now you need to take care of slots for buffs, expanding inventory and storage, and reducing overkill
    You can see your number of available buff slots from NPC Buffer:

Внешний вид:

buff_slot_show_ru.jpg

The price of each 1 Buff slot increases by - 1.000.000 Adena (max 20 LvL)
    The price for each 10 slots in inventory, storeroom and -1000% overrun increases by 750.000 Adena (up to 22 LvL)

Внешний вид:

Skill1405_0.jpg Divine Inspiration 1 LvL - Increases the number of buffs a person can get by 1
    Skill1405_0.jpg Divine Inspiration 2 LvL - Increases the number of buffs a person can get by 2
    Skill1405_0.jpg Divine Inspiration 3 LvL - Increases the number of buffs a person can get by 3
    Skill1405_0.jpg Divine Inspiration 4 LvL - Increases the number of buffs a person can get by 4
    Skill1405_0.jpg Divine Inspiration 5 LvL - Increases the number of buffs a person can get by 5
    Skill1405_0.jpg Divine Inspiration 6 LvL - Increases the number of buffs a person can get by 6
    Skill1405_0.jpg Divine Inspiration 7 LvL - Increases the number of buffs a person can get by 7
    Skill1405_0.jpg Divine Inspiration 8 LvL - Increases the number of buffs a person can get by 8
    Skill1405_0.jpg Divine Inspiration 9 LvL - Increases the number of buffs a person can get by 9
    Skill1405_0.jpg Divine Inspiration 10 LvL - Increases the number of buffs a person can get by 10
    Skill1405_0.jpg Divine Inspiration 11 LvL - Increases the number of buffs a person can get by 11
    Skill1405_0.jpg Divine Inspiration 12 LvL - Increases the number of buffs a person can get by 12
    Skill1405_0.jpg Divine Inspiration 13 LvL - Increases the number of buffs a person can get by 13
    Skill1405_0.jpg Divine Inspiration 14 LvL - Increases the number of buffs a person can get by 14
    Skill1405_0.jpg Divine Inspiration 15 LvL - Increases the number of buffs a person can get by 15
    Skill1405_0.jpg Divine Inspiration 16 LvL - Increases the number of buffs a person can get by 16
    Skill1405_0.jpg Divine Inspiration 17 LvL - Increases the number of buffs a person can get by 17
    Skill1405_0.jpg Divine Inspiration 18 LvL - Increases the number of buffs a person can get by 18
    Skill1405_0.jpg Divine Inspiration 19 LvL - Increases the number of buffs a person can get by 19
    Skill1405_0.jpg Divine Inspiration 20 LvL - Increases the number of buffs a person can get by 20
    Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Limit 1 LvL - Adds +10 slots in the inventory, a warehouse and reduces overpower by 1000%.
    Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Limit 2 LvL - Adds +20 slots in the inventory, a warehouse and reduces overpower by 2000%.
    Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Limit 3 LvL - Adds +30 slots in the inventory, a warehouse and reduces overpower by 3000%.
    Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Limit 4 LvL - Adds +40 slots in the inventory, a warehouse and reduces overpower by 4000%.
    Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Limit 5 LvL - Adds +50 slots in the inventory, a warehouse and reduces overpower by 5000%.
    Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Limit 6 LvL - Adds +60 slots in the inventory, a warehouse and reduces overpower by 6000%.
    Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Limit 7 LvL - Adds +70 slots in the inventory, a warehouse and reduces overpower by 7000%.
    Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Limit 8 LvL - Adds +80 slots in the inventory, a warehouse and reduces overpower by 8000%.
    Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Limit 9 LvL - Adds +90 slots in the inventory, a warehouse and reduces overpower by 9000%.
    Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Limit 10 LvL - Adds +100 slots in the inventory, a warehouse and reduces overpower by 10000%.
    Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Limit 11LvL - Adds +110 slots in the inventory, a warehouse and reduces overpower by 11000%.
    Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Limit 12 LvL - Adds +120 slots in the inventory, a warehouse and reduces overpower by 12000%.
    Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Limit 13 LvL - Adds +130 slots in the inventory, a warehouse and reduces overpower by 13000%.
    Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Limit 14 LvL - Adds +140 slots in the inventory, a warehouse and reduces overpower by 14000%.
    Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Limit 15 LvL - Adds +150 slots in the inventory, a warehouse and reduces overpower by 15000%.
    Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Limit 16 LvL - Adds +160 slots in the inventory, a warehouse and reduces overpower by 16000%.
    Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Limit 17 LvL - Adds +170 slots in the inventory, a warehouse and reduces overpower by 17000%.
    Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Limit 18 LvL - Adds +180 slots in the inventory, a warehouse and reduces overpower by 18000%.
    Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Limit 19 LvL - Adds +190 slots in the inventory, a warehouse and reduces overpower by 19000%.
    Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Limit 20 LvL - Adds +200 slots in the inventory, a warehouse and reduces overpower by 20000%.
    Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Limit 21 LvL - Adds +210 slots in the inventory, a warehouse and reduces overpower by 21000%.
    Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Limit 22 LvL - Adds +220 slots in the inventory, a warehouse and reduces overpower by 22000%.

• Passive skills for owning a castle:

Внешний вид:

castleskill.png Gludio Castle - Increases PvP Attack +4%, MP +500, PvP Defense +3%, Strength of Crite +5% to all clan members
    castleskill.png Dion Castle - Increases Speed +6, resistance to Holy and Dark attacks by 10%, resistance to Paralysis +15%, resistance to Dagger +10% to all clan members
    castleskill.png Giran Castle - Increases MP +500, M.attack +4%, resistance to Stun and Immobilize +15% to all clan members
    castleskill.png Oren Castle - Increases HP +500, Resistance to Paralysis +15%, Strength of Crite +5%, Archery Range +50 to all clan members
    castleskill.png Aden Castle - Increases Physical Attack +4%, Resistance to Fire and Earth +10%, Physical Defense +6%, PvP Damage +3% to all clan members
    castleskill.png Inadril Castle - Increases MP +500, Magnetic Defense +6%, Speed +6, resistance to attack by Wind and Water +10% to all clan members
    castleskill.png Goddard Castle - Increases Blunt/Castmaster resistance +10%, M.attack +4%, Resistance to Stein +15%, Archery range +50 to all clan members
    castleskill.png Rune Castle - Increases HP +500, M. Defense +6%, resistance to Holy and Dark attacks +10%, resistance to Mental attacks +15% to all clan members
    castleskill.png Schuttgart Castle - Increases Physical Attack +4%, HP +500, Physical Defense +6%, Mana Consumption - 5% to all clan members

• Fixed a bug with monster cast skill, when the character who cast them hid behind the wall, and the monsters stopped running after the target, trying to use the skill
  • The price for a premium Buff has been reduced to 10 Coin of Luck
  • Increased the duration of all active Life Stones to 2 hours
  • The Donate Shop no longer sells A/S Weapons, Armor, Jewelry, enchant, Life Stones, and skill enchanting books
  • The clan is now created level 1, more details:
     - To upgrade a clan now requires etc_adena_i00.png Adena and SP, egg-earth-a.png Clan Eggs Fall from Bosses
     - Table of clan levels increase:

clan_up_ru.jpg

• Four Sepulchers:
    - Shadow of Halisha drops an additional drop and +10 clan reputation:

topls.jpg Top-Grade Life Stone: from 2 to 4, chance 70%
    highls.jpg High-Grade Life Stone: from 4 to 8, chance 70%
    codex.jpg Giant's Codex: from 1 to 2, chance 70%
    cppotion.jpg Greater CP Potion: from 250 to 500, chance 70%

- Drop/Spoil from monsters in Sepulchers:

etc_adena_i00.png Adena - Drop
    Etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (S-Grade) - Drop/Spoil
    Etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05_0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S-Grade) - Drop/Spoil
    Etc_branch_gold_i00_0.jpg Draconic Bow Shaft - Spoil
    Etc_squares_gray_i00_0.jpg Arcana Mace Head - Spoil
    Etc_sword_body_i00_0.jpg Heaven's Divider Edge - Spoil
    Etc_squares_gray_i00_0.jpg Basalt Battlehammer Head - Spoil
    Etc_sword_body_i00_0.jpg Forgotten Blade Edge - Spoil
    Etc_bark_blue_i00_0.jpg Imperial Staff Head - Spoil
    Etc_sword_body_i00_0.jpg Angel Slayer Blade - Spoil
    Etc_sword_body_i00_0.jpg Dragon Hunter Axe Blade - Spoil
    Etc_sword_body_i00_0.jpg Saint Spear Blade - Spoil
    Etc_sword_body_i00_0.jpg Demon Splinter Blade Item - Spoil

- Fixed a bug with an incorrect mechanism launch, because of which sometimes messages about the launch were not written, and after entering the room, no one appeared there, and nothing happened
    - Fixed bug, which also stopped the mechanism after the break of the party/relog in the room, the mobs/sword ceased to spawn, and the characters were thrown (teleported) from the room
    - Correct system shutdown after a full pass, there was also a problem which could cause subsequent entrances to be problematic
    - Preparation time (chest spawning) after entering the first room reduced from 5 to 1 minute
    - And other minor fixes

• Added Enchanting skill0406.png Angelic Icon on Power (+30 gives +10% P&M Defense, 15% Speed Attack), Time (+30 gives +1 minute)

• Weakened P. Def by 30% on the following bosses: Uruka, Varka's Hero Shadith, Ocean Flame Ashakiel, Last Lesser Giant Glaki, Hestia, Guardian Deity of the Hot Springs, Flamestone Giant, Ketra's Hero Hekaton, Ketra's Commander Tayr, Ketra's Chief Brakki, Varka's Commander Mos, Varka's Chief Horus, Ember, Queen Shyeed

• Significantly weakened P. Def in all epic bosses

• Skils masssweep.jpg Mass Sweeper - fixed bug with using on live monsters and breaking their respawn after that

• Skils skill1176.jpg Tempest - damage, range, speed of cast like skill1239.png Hurricane, with increased cooldown

• Skils Skill1295_0.jpg Aqua Splash - damage, range, and cast speed like Skill1235_0.jpg Hydro Blast, with increased cooldown

• Skils skill1174.png Frost Wall - now casts without a target

• Skils Skill1296_0.jpg Rain of Fire - damage, range, and cast speed like skill1230.png Prominence, with increased cooldown

• Skils 1289.jpg Inferno - уменьшена сила, не требует заряда, теперь можно заточить

• Skils Skill1288_0.jpg Aura Symphony - reduced power, does not require a charge, can now be enchant

• Skils Skill1292_0.jpg Elemental Assault - reduced power, does not require a charge, can now be enchant

• Skils Skill1290_0.jpg Blizzard - reduced strength, does not require a charge, can now be enchant

• Skils Skill1293_0.jpg Elemental Symphony - reduced power, does not require a charge, can now be enchant

• Skils Skill1417_0.jpg Aura Flash - added enchanting on Power

• Skils Skill1232_0.jpg Blazing Skin - added enchanting to P. Def

• Skils Skill1258_0.jpg Restore Life - added Power enchanting

• Skils Skill1401_0.jpg Major Heal and Skill1402_0.jpg Major Group Heal - added Power and Cost enchanting

• Skils Skill0410_0.jpg Mortal Strike - added Chance enchanting

• Skils Skill1238_0.jpg Freezing Skin - added P. Def. enchanting

• Skils Skill1169_0.jpg Curse Fear - added Chance enchanting

• Skils Skill0420_0.jpg Zealot - added Time enchanting

• Skils Skill0335_0.jpg Fortitude - added Power enchanting

• Skils Skill1418_0.jpgCelestial Shield - reuse is increased

• Skils Skill1427_0.jpg Flames of Invincibility - the duration is reduced to 10 seconds

• All domes, including Skill1427_0.jpg Flames of Invincibility no longer consume charges

• Skils Skill3123_0.jpg Item Skill: Battle Roar - Reduced cooldown, gives +20% hp/heal

• Skils Skill3123_0.jpg Item Skill: Blessed Body - now increases HP by 20%, reduced rollback

• Skils Skill3123_0.jpg Item Skill: Blessed Soul - now increases MP by 20%, reduced rollback

• Skils Skill3123_0.jpg Item Skill: Prayer now gives +28% healing power instead of 18%

• Skils Skill3123_0.jpg Item Skill: Ritual - fixed rollback removed

• Skils Skill3123_0.jpg Item Skill: Cheer - now increases CP by 20%, reduced rollback

• Skils Skill3123_0.jpg Item Skill: Might (10 lvl) - now increases 10% Physical Attack instead of 15%

• Skils Skill3123_0.jpg Item Skill: Duel Might (10 lvl) - now increases 10% PvP Attack instead of 15%
     - also increases damage with abilities (for gladiator, dagger player)

• Skils Skill3123_0.jpg Item Skill: Shield (10 lvl) - now increases 10% Physical Defense instead of 15%

• Skils Skill3123_0.jpg Item Skill: Magic Barrier (10 lvl) - now increases 10% Mag. Defense instead of 23%

• Skils Skill3123_0.jpg Item Skill: Agility (10 lvl) - now gives +5 to evasion instead of +3

• Skils Skill3123_0.jpg Item Skill: Guidance (10 lvl) - now gives +5 to accuracy instead of +3

• Skils Skill3123_0.jpg Item Skill: Wild Magic (10 lvl) - now gives +75% to mag crit chance instead of 100%

• Skils Skill3123_0.jpg Item Skill: Celestial Shield - reduced cast speed

• Skils Skill3123_0.jpg Item Skill: Skill Refresh now gives 15% rollback of Physical Skills instead of 30%

• Skils Skill3123_0.jpg Item Skill: Spell Refresh now gives 15% rollback of Mage Skills instead of 30%

• Skils Skill3123_0.jpg Item Skill: Refresh now gives a 15% rollback of Phys and Mage Skills instead of 30%

• Skils Skill3123_0.jpg Item Skill: Reflect Damage gives 20% reflection instead of 7%

• Now All apella_rare_ico.jpg Rare Apella sets can now be worn at the Olympiad

• Rates (only for x100 servers):
     - Base Drop/Spoil rates are now x100 (was x200), with premium account x2
     - Base Raid Boss Drop raits now x15 (was x30)
     - Base rates Seal Stone x10 (was x20)
     - Changed quest rates (x10-x25), more details:

The Zero Hour x25
    Delicious Top Choice Meat x10
    Alliance With Varka Silenos x10
    Alliance With Ketra Orcs x10
    War with Varka Silenos x10
    War with Ketra orcs x10
    Relics of the Old Empire x10
    Gather The Flames x10
    The Finest Food x10
    In Search of Dimensional Fragments x25
    Hunt of the Golden Ram Mercenary Force x10
    Whisper of Dreams - Part 1 x25
    Whisper of Dreams - Part 2 x25
    Seekers of the Holy Grail x25
    Guardians of the Holy Grail x25
    Into the Flame x10
    Exploration of the Giants' Cave - Part 1 x25
    Exploration of the Giants' Cave - Part 2 x25
    Legacy of Insolense x25

• Increased the price of etc_reagent_blue_i00.png Mana Potion to 3000 Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena
    - Added a delay to use every 10 seconds

• Increased the price of the Etc_reagent_white_i00_0.jpg Greater Healing Potion to 3000 Etc_adena_i00_0.jpg Adena

• On x100 servers removed Runes, the price of premium account is now as on x1200:
    prem_info_x1200_ru.jpg

• Added several new title and nickname colors

• Dimensional Rift:
    - Fixed bug with the possibility of 2 bosses in one room
  • Умение Skill_1163.jpg Curse Discord:
     - Now only casts on monsters
     - Fixed skill operation, now infected monster runs to attack the closest ally for the duration of the debuff
  • Beast Farm:
     - When you feed a pet with etc_pouch_yellow_i00.png Golden Spice and etc_pouch_yellow_i00.png Crystal Spice, it is now automatically targeted for new pets when you are reborn
  • Weakened regular bosses (only for x1200 servers)

• Rewritten Forge of the Gods zone (passageway to Klein), now do not leave the PvP zone at the edges

• Fixed a rare bug with the downgrade of a character to level 1, when he was just in a pair with a character who gets EXP

• Added Skill0112_0.jpg Deflect Arrow enchant to Power

• Finally removed the animation after the death of Baium, Scarlet van Halisha (you need to update the patch to the latest version)

• Added all new masks and accessories from the new server x1200

• Fixed another bug associated with geomovement, when the archer could hit the mage (the characters are at different heights), and the mage in response - no (the target is not visible), and to attack, he had to forcibly move closer
  • When you open (Alt + C) Buy, Sell, or Kraft, a prominent notice has been added on how to take advantage of off-line trading
  • Event L2DAY:
    - On all servers have replaced the word CRAFT in L2DAY (including the already existing letters in the players)
  • Auction:
    - Rare Epic is now displayed in the Epic section
     - Bug fixed in the Epic section where EMPTY is displayed instead of pagination
     - Removed Rare Epic from the Bizhas section so it won't clog it up (regular Epic is also not there)
  • Now when using  skill0069.png on yourself, your character's HP does not "jump" down/up
  • Scrolls for buffs are now used instantly
  • Disabled AoE zone on epic bosses
  • Blue champion now x15 (instead of x4), red x50 (instead of x8)
  • Nipples and arrows are no longer infinite
  • The Gm Shop has added an exchange of regular enchant for Bless:
     - 200 Scroll: Enchant Armor (Grade S) > 1 Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (Grade S)
     - 35 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (Grade S) > 1 Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (Grade S)

Here are just the main things, there were more corrections and changes.

• root pinned this topic

Hello fellow players and administration,

Great new updates, some of which obviously have to be tested and adjusted in time. But mainly great work, I see "the balance of classes" comming forth, which is one of the main issues at this moment  that had to be adressed. 
I have a few questions and suggestions:

Questions:

1) Will there be another arena in olympiad, or will you merely add an NPC at the current arena?
2) What is the maximum ammount of flame of invincebility per clan/time unit. 
3) is the buff slot / weigh limit a necessary addition ? And if so - what is the point of this?

Suggestions:
1) Can you add "  Giant's Codex – Discipline" so that we are able to change enchant root if we wish.
2) Can you add a function that enables one to change dyes on a character without removing them - so that we can easily switch between dye setups depending on the situation - example: 1 dye setup for olympiad games and 1 dye setup for pvp, which can easily be switched between by pressing a button. 
3) Can you add Interlude weapons to rare list - so that we are able to make rare interlude weapons aswell?
4) Can you make it a choice whether one wants to get the "rare glow" on weapons?

5) An additional and final suggestion - can you add a location with mobs that have "Tatteosian recipes" (TT) drop chance? We tested the Hot Springs Quest yesterday on x100 old server - we found that 2 people doing this quest for 1 hour didn't get a single recipe. We finished the quest around 5 times each during that one hour and got no recipes. This means: If we are to assume that the exchange procedure will be the same as on x10 we will have to gather 125 TT recipes (25 for each part - ring, ring, earring, earring, necklace). This will be virtually impossible and SO incredibly time consuming and repetitive to do. 
If you on the other hand add the drop rate to an area which you can make a pvp-zone, or not - this will add to the game dynamics. I would personally suggest  the "Monastery of Silence" location or something along those lines. 

This concludes my current list, but there will likely be more in the future, which I will likewise post and suggest! - Let's keep working on improving the game together guys! 

Kindest regards

ADM1RAL - Alex

Edited by Adm1ral
Additional suggestion

Update 09.01.2022:

• Now when exchanging Olf suits, the enchanting is preserved
  • Skill1232_0.jpg Blazing Skin and Skill1238_0.jpg Freezing Skin now replace Skill1284_0.jpg Chant of Revenge
  • Temporarily disabled manor on all servers
  • Skill0455_0.jpg Symbol of Noise increased cooldown, duration of cast
  • Significantly increased the cooldown of skills: Skill1418_0.jpg Celestial Shield, Skill1419_0.jpg Volcano, Skill1420_0.jpg Cyclone, Skill1421_0.jpg Raging Waves, Skill1422_0.jpg Day of Doom, Skill1423_0.jpg Gehenna, Skill1424_0.jpg Anti-Summoning Field, Skill1425_0.jpg Purification Field, Skill0454_0.jpg Symbol of Defense, Skill0456_0.jpg Symbol of Resistance, Skill0457_0.jpg Symbol of Honor, Skill0458_0.jpg Symbol of Energy, Skill0459_0.jpg Symbol of the Sniper, Skill0460_0.jpg Symbol of the Assassin, Skill1289_0.jpg Inferno, Skill1290_0.jpg Blizzard, Skill1291_0.jpg Demon Wind, Skill1292_0.jpg Elemental Assault, Skill1293_0.jpg Elemental Symphony, Skill1294_0.jpg Elemental Storm

Update 10.01.2022:

• Fixed NPE bugs
  • Overweight Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Penalty:
     - Fixed a bug at level 4 Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Penalty when a character couldn't move at all, now level 4 reduces running by 85% (instead of 90%)
     - Fixed bug with 1000% overweight, when Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Penalty simply stopped working
     - Fixed bug with changing/adding a new subclass, when Skill0150_0.jpg Weight Penalty stopped working
  • Quest The Finest Ingredients - Part 2:
     - Removed duplicate NPC Yeti's Table
     - Fixed bug with boss spawning (did not appear at all)
     - Fixed bug with re-passing the quest, the boss was not resurrected again
     - Changed the coordinates of the boss spawn (previously it spawned in a radius of 900, but now in place of NPC Yeti's Table)
     - Respawn of the boss now from 8 to 12 hours (was 12 to 36 hours)
  • Sub-Class:
     - Increased the maximum number to 6 (was 5)

The changes will take effect after the overnight restart.

Update 11.01.2022:

• Implemented automatic reception of requests Trades and Patys with their second windows
  • Fixed bug with farming quest items in the party, when the items stopped falling (incorrectly calculated the radius in the party)
  • Trying to fix a problem that could cause brief delays in the game every 2 hours

Update 12.01.2022:

• Implemented automatic issuance of bonuses Top 5 clans (x10, x100 and x1200):
     - Bonuses are now issued automatically every Monday at 20:00 to the leaders of the Top 5 Clans
     - At the moment of issue, there is an announcement on the server
     - After the award is given, the entire clan reputation is also cleared
     - Current bonuses are available in this thread
  • Trade:
     - Now, in addition to the automatic confirmation of the request (with the second windows), the deal itself is automatically confirmed if you confirm it on one of the 2 windows
  • Fixed errors related to Item Broker

Update 14.01.2022:

• Now after the automatic issuance of the clan bonus will be cleared as well as the negative reputation of clans
  • Fixed bug with AutoTrade (with its local windows), after which the Auction stops working (throws error 0x103)
  • Secondary password (pin code) on the account:
     - Now if your HWID does not change (coincides with the last login to the account), you do not need to re-enter the password
    (only for those who have disabled HWID binding)
  • Fixes related to Item Broker and updating information about current merchants

Update 17-20.01.2022:

• Implemented a command that shows general information about your character: .whoami
    whoami_en.jpg
  • Finally fixed a bug related to failures/teleports monsters on the Z-axis (height), because of which the monsters could not be in their place
  • Fixed errors that appeared after the implementation of Auto-Trade
  • Fixed errors related to Item Broker
  • After a failed sharpening with the Blessed Scroll, the level to which the item is resetting is now displayed correctly (will be corrected with future patch updates)
  • In the drop epic boss Zaken on the servers x10, x100 (OLD) and x1200 added accessory Swords of Zaken (falls 100% of 1 of 2 accessories, Zaken Cap or Swords of Zaken)
  • On the server x1200 in the city of Schuttgart moved some NPCs for their availability

Update 24-28.01.2022:

• Auto Noblesse on automatic TvT and DeathMatch events:
     - Everyone now gets Noblesse
     - With each rebirth all event buffs are re-buffed (to avoid the problem with Cancellation)
     - Also at each death re-buffs a character's buffs (which the character himself had re-buffed, for example Wild Magic)
     - Debuffs are not restored after death
  • Skills Summon Friend and Gate Chant:
     - Fixed a bug with summoning characters into a forbidden zone using the character who produced the summon to be re-logged
     - Fixed bug with stitching a sign to confirm summon and Alt + H key combo
  • Divine Inspiration:
     - Now the number of pet buffs is equal to the number of owner buffs (depending on the level of Divine Inspiration)
  • Frintezza:
     - Fixed bug with inability to attack one of Evil Spirit's pictures, also corrected their colision_radius and colision_height parameters
  • Touch of Death skill:
     - Now if the attacking target is in the Invincible effect, he will not be able to remove the buffs
  • For skills: Touch of Death, Wyvern Aegis, Aggression, Bear Spirit Totem, Banish Undead, Angelic Icon, Zealot, Hawk Spirit Totem, Banish Seraph, Ogre Spirit Totem, Guts, Frenzy, Revival, Puma Spirit Totem, Bison Spirit Totem and Rabbit Spirit Totem multi-language (RU/EN) for output messages in case of non-compliance to use
  • Now the physical "burn" will not work from a target that is with the effect Invincible (invulnerability)
  • Quest Arrogant Search (rags for the passage to Baium):
     - Fixed bug with painting, now when you select "Want money", the first rag - White Fabric is painted with fists (you need to beat monsters Shaman or Overlord)
    Further Hanellin gives 9 more White Fabrics, for their dyeing it is necessary to kill monsters - angels
     - If you select "Meet with Emperor", after painting the first White Fabric with fists, the task ends
  • Fixed problem with attacking Raid Bosses with magic skills from a distance, it was caused by the difference in height (Z-coordinates)
  • Now when you adjust the Invincible effect, you can get positive effects (Buff) again
  • For the epic boss Queen Ant is no longer a distance from the point of his spawn, he runs the entire area drawn for him (to the river - and completely into the cave)
  • Now the epic boss Orfen does not teleport players to himself after death (when using skills)
  • It is forbidden to insert Demonic Sword Zariche and Blood Sword Akamanah Augmentation in the Donate Shop (x1200)
  • Fixed bugs caused by previous updates