Forum L2MAD.WS

Server Opening Update [x1200] 16 July

root

Presenting you a list of changes to the server opening Interlude x1200, as well as changes and fixes:

• Life Stone:
     - Removed the purchase of Skill3123_0.jpg Life Stone ready skills from the Donate Shopс Donate Shop
     - The cost of buying a Etc_mineral_unique_i03_0.jpg Top-Grade Life Stone: level 76 is increased to 3 Coin of Luck
  • The sharpening has also changed (only for x1200 NEW and OLD):
     - The Donate Shop now sells only:
    Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05_0.jpg Weapon enchanted to +16 (the maximum enchanting with regular enchant remains +18, up to +20 enchweaponnew.jpg L2MAD Scroll: Enchant Weapon)
    Etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05_0.jpg Armor and Costume Jewelry enchanted to +14 (the maximum enchanting with regular enchant remains +16, up to +18 encharmornew.jpg L2MAD Scroll: Enchant Armor)
     - The prices of sharpened items in the Donate Shop have also been lowered along with the reduction in the level of sharpening that is being sold
  • Class Master has been changed to Class Manager (so far only for x1200), which can now have a profession in addition to getting one:
     - Take any subclass, including Overlord (for 20 Coin of Luck)
     - The delay between any actions of the manager (including guildmasters) has been reduced from 10 seconds to 2 seconds
     - Easy, clear and user-friendly interface, removed many interfering checks, etc.
    classmanager_en.jpg
  • Patch (v6.1.5, available for download):
     - Lots of fixes and improvements
     - Localization work
     - All Life Stone skills have thumbnail icons on the icon, showing what kind of skill you have
  • Frintezza:
     - Now just like Valakas, Antharas and Baium has time to sleep if no one attacks the boss for 60 minutes
     - Sleep time 20 to 30 minutes
  • In .epic the Interval values are now dynamic, and change depending on the current time of the bosses, rather than always fixed to the evening
  • Sailren:
     - No longer requires a quest to enter the boss
     - Now going to him (if the boss is alive) starts a timer for 10 minutes, during this time entry is allowed
     - There is an AOE/PVP zone around and inside the lair
     - Time to kill the boss: 60 minutes
     - Announcement of Sailren's appearance within 10 minutes before the actual respawn
     - Boss added to .epic

epic_sailren_en.jpg

- Rebirth time ranges from 1:30 minutes to 2 hours
     - Drop (x1200 NEW & OLD):
     from 30 to 40 Etc_mineral_unique_i03_0.jpg Top-Grade Life Stone: level 76 with 100% chance
     1 enchweaponnew.jpg L2MAD Scroll: Enchant Weapon with 15% chance
     2 encharmornew.jpg L2MAD Scroll: Enchant Armor with 15% chance

- Drop (x100 OLD):
     from 20 to 30 Etc_mineral_unique_i03_0.jpg Top-Grade Life Stone: level 76 with 100% chance
  • In the dialogs when teleporting to Primeval Isle by NPC Global-GK and in Alt + B added information about Sailren
  • The latest update of the server protection against bots (ActiveAnticheat)
  • Increased reuse delay Skill3123_0.jpg Item Skill: Mana Burn
  • Zaken:
     - Added NPC Zaken Teleporter on the tongue (in the passage to the zaken, where you must jump into the water), which will teleport you to the bridge

zakenship_en.jpgzakenship_html_en.jpg

• The pets have auto nubless (everywhere except the Olympiad)
  • Fixed Skill0361_0.jpg Stun Blast, Skill0101_0.jpg Stunning Shot, and other abilities knocking you off target and cast, even when you are invulnerable.
  • NPC Hall Alarm Device, which are located when you enter the epic boss Scarlet Van Halisha now non-moving
  • A lot of work has been done on the project sites (l2mad.net and l2mad.ws), many improvements and optimization of speed
  • Freight (transferring items on the account):
     - Fixed bug with inability to transfer Weapon with Life Stone but without skill
  • Fixed skill3080.png Item Skill: Doom, skill3080.png Item Skill: Silence
  • Skill3123_0.jpg Item Skill: Skill Refresh now gives 30% physical skill reuse instead of 10%
  • Skill3123_0.jpg Item Skill: Refresh now gives 15% reuse on physical and magic skills
  • Fixed an issue preventing the accrual of premium account when merging servers
  • Skill1164_0.jpg Hot Spring debuffs:
     - Now the debuff effect can hang even when the monster hits you, not just you
     - For convenience, the maximum level of monster effects is now 4 instead of 10
  • The price of Weapon_tuning_fork_of_behemoth_i00_0.jpg Behemoth' Tuning Fork, Weapon_naga_storm_i00_0.jpg Naga Storm has been reduced (only on x1200)
  • Fixed a bug created in a previous update with the inability to register for the Olympiad
  • Increased the chance of passing skill3080.png Item Skill: Paralyze (Chance: when attacked)
  • Fixed bug with using CommunityBoard (Alt + b) in jail, /unstuck, etc.
  • Increased drop chance of Etc_mineral_unique_i03_0.jpg Top-Grade Life Stone: level 76 with Pterosaur to 5% (10% with premium)
  • Fixed Skill0341_0.jpg Touch of Life effect bug after TvT, DeathMatch
  • Allowed L2MAD Boss heal, if stay in the area in the log more than 10 minutes, you teleport to the town
  • Reduced the duration of Life Stone Chance Buffs from 10 minutes to 5
  • Fixed bug with death, /unstuck, Party Recall, end of time, etc. in the Four Sepulchers area and appearing near the Imperial Tomb Guide
  • Now it is forbidden to participate in the Olympiad with 1 HWID until the already started battle is over

And many other fixes, about which there is no point in writing (on the server side).
Also, the work on the servers will continue, changes may be added or changed.

First post updated:

• Patch (v6.1.5, available for download)
  • Sailren:
     - No longer requires a quest to enter the boss
     - Now going to him (if the boss is alive) starts a timer for 10 minutes, during this time entry is allowed
     - There is an AOE/PVP zone around and inside the lair
     - Time to kill the boss: 60 minutes
     - Announcement of Sailren's appearance within 10 minutes before the actual respawn
     - Boss added to .epic

epic_sailren_en.jpg

- Respawn time ranges from 1:30 minutes to 2 hours
     - Drop (x1200 NEW & OLD):
     from 30 to 40 Etc_mineral_unique_i03_0.jpg Top-Grade Life Stone: level 76 with 100% chance
     1 enchweaponnew.jpg L2MAD Scroll: Enchant Weapon with 15% chance
     2 encharmornew.jpg L2MAD Scroll: Enchant Armor with 15% chance

- Drop (x100 OLD):
     from 20 to 30 Etc_mineral_unique_i03_0.jpg Top-Grade Life Stone: level 76 with 100% chance
  • Allowed L2MAD Boss heal, if stay in the area in the log more than 10 minutes, you teleport to the town
  • Fixed Skill0341_0.jpg Touch of Life effect bug after TvT, DeathMatch
  • In the dialogs when teleporting to Primeval Isle by NPC Global-GK and in Alt + B added information about Sailren
  • Zaken:
     - Added NPC Zaken Teleporter on the tongue (in the passage to the zaken, where you must jump into the water), which will teleport you to the bridge

zakenship_en.jpgzakenship_html_en.jpg