Forum L2MAD.WS

Game crash error HWID Spoofing detected. Code: 0x13(0)

iDede

I want to play in this server, but every time I log in, it says that the account is already in use, after few seconds I can log in, but when I select the server to log in, the game crashes and the image below is what I get.

I have reinstalled the client 3 times from 3 different links. I have downloaded 2 clean system folders, I tried disabling the antivirus system, disabling nvidia settings and restarting the computer multiple times and tried 2 different accounts. I tried from previous forums to locate an entry.dll file, but it is not in my system folder. Can anyone help me? I know a good few people that are playing on that server and never had any issues logging in.

big server, but seems like it was created for admins, they do not know how to solve problems. Nice :)

I have same problem, and in 12 hours no response, at least say, that you are trying to find a solution(admins) :)

I was even hoping to donate for the server, but seems that i will need to leave it.

3 hours ago, gratax said:

big server, but seems like it was created for admins, they do not know how to solve problems. Nice :)

I have same problem, and in 12 hours no response, at least say, that you are trying to find a solution(admins) :)

I was even hoping to donate for the server, but seems that i will need to leave it.

Do you have the same problem? If so, then prohibited programs are running on your computer.

We asked the developer why this error occurs.

2 hours ago, MAD said:

Do you have the same problem? If so, then prohibited programs are running on your computer.

We asked the developer why this error occurs.

ty for the answer, i have reinstalled windows from their official website using official .iso file, computer has nothing, just Lineage 2, other servers work good, but not this one, cant connect. But with other pc, seems like no problem

Just now, iDede said:

I read in other forums, that this error is server based, and they said to contact the admins of this server. Do you have any idea what is causing this issue and how to solve it?

Thanks

It's guard problem, not a server. We ask developer, what is this.

3 hours ago, iDede said:

Yeah I’ve moved to a different server. So much better. Donated to them as well. What a shame though, this server seemed promising..

Security developer is not responding, only you two have such an error, there were no other complaints, unfortunately we cannot help now, we are waiting for an answer from the security developer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...